Tuesday 2 August 2011

The Beautiful Edinurgh Sunshine

It lasted about half an hour maybe.  Our church hall definitely looks like a theatre now.  We have a stage and seating and lights and everything.  We managed to get our hefty to do list done and are on track for focus and later on a rehearsal for Broken Wing.  I have been the one organizing the pit, which is a basement area that smells of earth and makes you feel more like your under a ancient castle than a church hall.  I love it down there, it's so cozy.  I've had two amazing jacket potatoes (baked potatoes) with baked beans and cheese - so very  good.  If you haven't discovered the wonders of British baked beans I highly recommend a trip to the British Emprium on Central in Montclair (across from The Hat) and trying it out.  Whilst you're at it try cheddar that isn't bright orange (Welsh for choice) and I promise you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment